Beats Fit Pro TWS Earbuds Review Specification in 2022
Let’s discuss Beats Fit Pro TWS Earbuds Review Specification in 2022
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earbuds
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earbuds? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You will have to decide what is your budget for purchasing TWS Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds comes with a charging case & some have good battery life & some have a low battery Life. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds for long battery & they should also have features of fast charging. (Type-C)
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation on bass in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in TWS Earbuds.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Mono Mode – For Single Earbuds
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – It should be great.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Lightweight & Compforbale fit should be include in your buying list. because after some time your ear could create problem or irritation.
Ratings & Price[wptb id=4408]
Features/Specification of Beats Fit Pro
|Features||Beats Fit Pro|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 Hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||With wireless charging case 24 hours|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Beats Fit Pro
Sound Quality of Beats Fit Pro
The Fitting of Beats Fit Pro Gives a great quality of sound experience, They have balanced sound in any form of sound quality, It’s crystal clear & No sound distortion within the range of 10M & the bass is too good deep & thumping & No bass irritation when the volume is full. They have some features with that such as:
- Flexible, secure-fit wingtips for all-day comfort and stability
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful
- Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking for immersive music
- Two distinct listening modes
- Active Noise Cancelling and
- Transparency Mode
- Apple H1 chip for Automatic Switching
- Sweat and water resistant (IPX4-rated) earbuds
Call & Mic Quality of Beats Fit Pro
The call & mic quality is too well, no call distortion within the range of 10M & Mic have a tendency to reduce ambient sound. It can be used in Mono mode. They have Active noise cancellation which helps a lot in calling. You can use it for office calling purposes.
Noise Cancellation of Beats Fit Pro
|Product Name||Beats Fit Pro|
|Active or Passive Noise cancellation||Active or Passive noise cancellation is available|
|Ambient Mode or transparency Mode||Yes|
Active Noise cancellation is a special feature that comes in TWS Earbuds for reducing an external voice or ambient sound or environment voice. Which cut approx 99 % of ambient sound.
It’s useful for a good listing experience or for a good Talktime.
Passive Noise Cancellation comes with the fitting of buds in-ear & most of the buds comes with passive noise cancellation.
Ambient Mode or Transparency mode means, lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music.
as a call purpose for a long time & the fitting of the buds reduce most of the external sound. & no call distortion within the range of Bluetooth. The mic is too good in performing & the buds can be used as mono.
Battery Life of Beats Fit Pro
|Product Name||Beats Fit Pro|
|Earbuds||6 hours of battery Life|
|Charging Case||24 Hours of Battery Life|
Sweat & WaterProof of Beats Fit Pro
|Product Name||Beats Fit Pro|
Is Beats Fit Pro Good?
Yes, Beats fit Pro good in all the dimensions such as on the sound quality is too well, the call quality is also awesome, The bass has a good thumping. They have some features with that such as:
Active Noise Cancellation & transparency mode (Ambient Mode). Which made this earbud too awesome.
Do the Beats Fit Pro have a Mic?
Yes, It has a mic in each bud & they have a tendency to cut the external volume which may create destruction.
Can you make calls with Beats Fit Pro?
Yes, You can make calls with beats fit pro & they have also an Active Noise Cancellation which gives you quality calls when you are in a meeting or conference call.
How do Beats Fit Pro Charge?
The charge is easy to connect the USB with the charging case & charge the fully. when your earbuds are discharged put them on a charging case, your buds will charge very quicekly.
How do I check the battery level of my Beats Fit Pro?
In the Beats app for Android, display the screen for your connected device.
In the device screen, the battery level is shown below the image of the headphones, earphones or Pill+ speaker.
If “Battery level notification” is turned on in Android Settings > Apps > Beats > Notifications, notifications display the charge level of your Beats device on the Home screen of your device. Tap the notification to open the Beats app.
How do I control the volume on my Beats Fit Pro?
You can control, it simply by tapping on your buds or phone.
Source: Amazon (Beats Fit Pro TWS Earbuds Review Specification in 2022)