JBL Boombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review Specification
Let’s discuss JBL Boombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review Specification
Buying Guide before purchasing Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Specification: Always first look at the specification of Bluetooth speakers before purchasing. What should you have to focus on specification, See a list:
- Frequency response
- Bluetooth Version – Bluetooh version determines the quality of sound & It also depend on range of bluetooth if you will take more than range which gives you sound distortion & bad sound. You should focus on bluetooth version as well as range of bluetooth before buying the bluetooth speaker.
- Drivers – The driver is most important thing in any speaker. Most portable speakers will typically have a 40mm driver, which is good size to start with.
- Connectivity – With than the connection of Bluetooth, they should have an auxilary connection.
- Aux Connection
- Charging style – Having USB charging port
- Charging Hour – Should be long playtime & have a fast charging mode.
- Bass – Bass should not be irritable when the volume is full of bluetooth speaker.
- Light in weight
- IPX Rating – Should have a IPX Rating, These rating is give for the purpose of Sweat & Water resisitant.
Comparison: before purchasing a Bluetooth Speaker, You should compare the Portable Bluetooth speaker with another brand of Bluetooth speakers. After that, you will get the right Bluetooth speaker of your choice.
Ratings & Price[wptb id=2726]
Features/Specification of JBL Boombox
|Manufacturing Date||October 24, 2018|
|Battery Life||24 hours|
|Driver Size||2 front-facing drivers|
|Speaker Output||60 watts|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||No|
|Buttons||For Volume +/- & Play/Pause|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX7 Certified|
Review of Sound Quality JBL Boombox
As loud as it can get in a 60W Speaker. You can easily hear songs in an open environment while trekking, travelling, camping, etc. For the good bass, they provide 2 radiators & 4 woofers, They have a 30W driver on each side, They have no sound distortion within the range of 10M & They have some features that made this Bluetooth speaker too well such as:
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- 24 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
- JBL Connect plus
- High-capacity battery
- Connector type: 3.5 millimeter stereo
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered
Battery life of JBL Boombox
|Battery Life||24 hours|
|Fast Charging||Charging time approx 6 hours|
|Battery Capacity||High-Capacity 20,000mAh Rechargeable Battery|
Button of JBL Boombox
They have button
- For Volume +/-
- For on/off
- Call purpose
Bluetooth Connectivity of JBL Boombox
It connects with all Bluetooth devices. They have Bluetooth 4.2 is available & the range is approx 10M. It can connect with JBL + connector which you can connect 100 speakers. & They have also an aux cable.
Sweat & waterpro of JBL Boombox
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX7 Certified|
|Product Name||JBL Boombox|
|Product Dimensions||20.55 x 9.53 x 13.39 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal battery is required. (included)|
|Battery Average Life||24 hours|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Country/Region of Origin||USA|
|Item Weight||6.25 pounds|
Source: Amazon (JBL Boombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review Specification)