JBL Tune 125TWS VS Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earbuds
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earbuds? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You will have to decide what is your budget for purchasing TWS Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds comes with a charging case & some have good battery life & some have a low battery Life. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds for long battery & they should also have features of fast charging. (Type-C)
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation on bass in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in TWS Earbuds.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Mono Mode – For Single Earbuds
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – It should be great.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Lightweight & Compforbale fit should be include in your buying list. because after some time your ear could create problem or irritation.
Ratings & Price Comparison[wptb id=2034]
Features/Specification of JBL Tune 125TWS VS Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
|Features||JBL Tune 125TWS||Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus|
|Battery Life||8 hours battery life on earbuds||Up to 11 hrs on earbuds|
|Charging Case||32 hours battery life on charging case||22 hours with charge case|
|Fast Charging||15 Min = 1 hour||3 min of charging providing 1 hour of additional playback|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||No||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||Yes, IPX2|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of JBL Tune 125TWS VS Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
Sound Quality of JBL Tune 125TWS
The sound quality is that good which was expected from JBL, JBL never disappoints on the matter of sound quality, & No sound distortion within the range of Bluetooth, They have too much good quality of bass & no irritation from the bass when the volume is full, They have some features with that such as:
- JBL PURE BASS SOUND – JBL bring your own world to life with incredible Pure Bass sound in these wireless earphones.
- FAST PAIR ENABLED BY GOOGLE
- INDEPENDENT BUDS FOR CALLS & MUSIC
Sound Quality of Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
The Sound quality is too good & crystal clear sound which was expected from Samsung, They have too many features which made these earbuds too well the features such as:
- Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you from distracting noises.
- You can switch on Ambient Aware – For listning outside sound
- Android & iOS compatible
- Included Components: 3 Size Eargel
Call & Mic Quality of JBL Tune 125TWS
The call quality is great as a sound quality & no call distortion within the range of 10M, They have too much good quality of Mic in buds which have a tendency to reduce external sound. You can use buds as mono for call purposes.
Call & Mic Quality of Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
Call quality is too well & perfect for long calls on a meeting, They provided a separate mic in each bud. with the help you can use bud as Mono Mode at your convenience. The mic has a tendency to reduce ambient sound with that. They provide for a better call experience 1 external Min & 2 internal Mic in each earbud.
Noise Cancellation of JBL Tune 125TWS VS Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
|Product Name||JBL Tune 125TWS||Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus|
|Active or Passive Noise cancellation||Passive noise cancellation is available||Active or passive noise cancellation is available|
|Ambient Mode or transparency Mode||No||Yes|
Active Noise cancellation is a special feature that comes in TWS Earbuds for reducing an external voice or ambient sound or environment voice. Which cut approx 99 % of ambient sound.
It’s useful for a good listing experience or for a good Talktime.
Passive Noise Cancellation comes with the fitting of buds in-ear & Most of the buds comes with passive noise cancellation.
Ambient Mode or Transparency mode means, lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music.
as a call purpose for a long time & the fitting of the buds reduce most of the external sound. & no call distortion within the range of Bluetooth. The mic is too good in performing & the buds can be used as mono.
Battery Life of JBL Tune 125TWS VS Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
|Product Name||JBL Tune 125TWS||Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus|
|Earbuds||8 hours of battery Life||11 hours of battery Life|
|Charging Case||32 Hours of Battery Life||22 Hours of Battery Life|
|Fast Charging||15 Min = 1 hour of playtime||3 min of charging providing 1 hour of additional playback|
the battery life is too good which was promised.
Sweat & WaterProof of JBL Tune 125TWS VS Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
|Product Name||JBL Tune 125TWS||Apple AirPods Pro|