JBL Xtreme 2 VS JBL FLIP 5 Comparison
Buying Guide before purchasing Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Specification: Always first look at the specification of Bluetooth speakers before purchasing. What should you have to focus on specification, See a list:
- Frequency response
- Bluetooth Version – Bluetooh version determines the quality of sound & It also depend on range of bluetooth if you will take more than range which gives you sound distortion & bad sound. You should focus on bluetooth version as well as range of bluetooth before buying the bluetooth speaker.
- Drivers – The driver is most important thing in any speaker. Most portable speakers will typically have a 40mm driver, which is good size to start with.
- Connectivity – With than the connection of Bluetooth, they should have an auxilary connection.
- Aux Connection
- Charging style – Having USB charging port
- Charging Hour – Should be long playtime & have a fast charging mode.
- Bass – Bass should not be irritable when the volume is full of bluetooth speaker.
- Light in weight
- IPX Rating – Should have a IPX Rating, These rating is give for the purpose of Sweat & Water resisitant.
Comparison: before purchasing a Bluetooth Speaker, You should compare the Portable Bluetooth speaker with another brand of Bluetooth speakers. After that, you will get the right Bluetooth speaker of your choice.
Ratings & Price Comparison[wptb id=2852]
Features/Specification of JBL Xtreme 2 VS JBL Flip 5
|Features||JBL Xtreme 2||JBL Flip 5|
|Manufacturing Date||September 18, 2019||24 July 2019|
|Battery Life||15 hours||12 hours|
|Fast Charging||Yes||2.5 hours for a full charge|
|Driver Size||2 front-facing drivers||44mm|
|Speaker Output||20 watts||20W|
|Alexa or other Voice Assistants||No||Yes|
|Buttons||For Volume +/- & Play/Pause||For Volume +/- & Play/Pause|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX7 Certified||Yes, IPX7 Certified|
Review of JBL Xtreme 2 VS JBL Xtreme
Sound Quality of JBL Xtreme 2
The sound quality is too outstanding in an open environment and at home, The sound is fabulous clear, No irritation on bass when the volume is full, The Lows, Mids & highs are to balance & the driver or radiators perform well & the Woofer made the speakers too good. They have some features, with that such as:
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- 15 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
- Durable fabric and rugged material
- Connector type: 3.5 millimeter stereo
- Power source type: Battery powered
- Bluetooth version:4.2
Sound Quality of JBL Flip 5
The sound quality of JBL Flip 5 Portable is too fabulous & They produce high quality of bass which was promised by JBL & they have some features with that such as:
- JBL Signature Sound
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Dual Passive Bass Radiators
- Access Siri or Google Now from your JBL speaker
- JBL Connect+ Technology-enabling pairing of 100 JBL Speakers
- Built-in Noise and Echo Cancelling Speakerphone
- MultiPoint connection
Button of JBL Xtreme 2 VS JBL Flip 5
They have button
- For Volume +/-
- For on/off
- Call purpose
Bluetooth Connectivity of JBL Xtreme 2
It connects with all Bluetooth devices. They have Bluetooth 4.2 is available & the range is approx 10M. It can connect with JBL connector + which you can connect 100 speakers. & They have also an aux cable.
Bluetooth Connectivity of JBL Flip 5
It connects with all Bluetooth devices. They have Bluetooth 5.0 is available & the range is approx 10M. It can connect with another Bluetooth speaker. & They have also an aux cable.
Sweat & waterproof
|Features||JBL Xtreme 2||JBL Flip 5|
|Sweat & waterproof||IPX7 Certified||IPX7 Certified|
Technical Details of JBL Xtreme 2 VS JBL Flip 5
|Product Name||JBL Xtreme 2||JBL Flip 5|
|Model Name||Xtreme 2||Flip 5|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 12.1 x 18.1 inches||7.1 x 2.7 x 2.9 inches|
|Batteries||1 CR2 battery is required. (included)||1 Lithium Metal battery is required. (included)|
|Battery Average Life||15 hours||12 hours|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Bluetooth||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Country/Region of Origin||USA||–|
|Item Weight||5.27 pounds||1.2 pounds|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|