SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 VS Sony WF-1000XM4 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earbuds
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earbuds? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You will have to decide what is your budget for purchasing TWS Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds comes with a charging case & some have good battery life & some have a low battery Life. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds for long battery & they should also have features of fast charging. (Type-C)
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation on bass in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in TWS Earbuds.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Mono Mode – For Single Earbuds
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – It should be great.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Lightweight & Compforbale fit should be include in your buying list. because after some time your ear could create problem or irritation.
Ratings & Price Comparison[wptb id=88]
Features/Specification of SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 VS Sony WF-1000XM4
|Features||SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2||Sony WF-1000XM4|
|Battery Life||up to 5 Hours of Playback on earbuds with ANC||Up to 8 Hours on earbuds with noise cancellation while without noise cancellation 12-hour battery life of earbuds|
|Charging Case||15 Hours charging case||Up to 24 Hours on carrying case with noise cancellation while without noise cancellation 36-hour battery life of carrying case|
|Fast Charging||40min play / 3min charging|
60min play / 5min charging
150min play / 10min charging
|5 min = 60 minute playtime|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX2 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 VS Sony WF-1000XM4
Sound Quality of SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2
The sound quality is too great, which was expected from Samsung, The sound is crystal clear & No call distortion within the range of 10M & The Bass is too good & can be optimized too well from the Samsung app. they have provided some features for enhancing the good quality of sound from SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 such as:
- Booming sound that makes you feel like you’re on stage with your favorite bander drivers deliver crisp, balanced sound.
- Low latency Ambient Sound mode picks up the sounds you want to hear, so you always have the perfect audio level for every moment*
- ow profile design that’s 10% smaller and lighter than Galaxy Buds+
- Hear Clearly, Speak Confidently
- Power Worthy of Your Longest Playlist
- Tap for Total Contro
- With Auto Switch, the earphones detect what connection you need and instantly shifts audio to that Galaxy device.
Sound Quality of Sony WF-1000XM4
The sound quality of Sony WF-1000XM4 is too well, The sound is crystal clear & No call distortion within the range of Bluetooth, The bass is also too good which has good thumping and balanced sound, No irritation on bass when the volume is full, They have some features with that such as:
- Industry-leading noise canceling bluetooth earbuds with the new Integrated Processor V1
- Integrated Processor V1 and supporting LDAC codec
- Speak-to-chat technology
- Alexa enabled for voice access to music
- Easy wireless charging with Qi technology
- ambient sound mode based on your activity
Call & Mic Quality of SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2
The Call quality is too great & They provide 3 Mic on each earbud for reducing ambient voice & noise reduction. Which helps a lot in call quality. You can use the earbuds for any purpose in a call for the long call on meeting or quick & short call. There is a microphone in each earbud which helps in mono mode as well.
Call & Mic Quality of Sony WF-1000XM4
Call quality is too great & No call distortion within the range of Bluetooth & the voice is also clear of call due to a Noise cancellation on Mic Which reduces most of the ambient sound, which destroy the call quality.
Precise Voice Pickup Technology implemented in WF-1000XM4 controls the four microphones built into the headphones optimally and performs advanced audio signal processing to pick up your voice clearly and precisely for hands-free calls and Speak-to-Chat detection.
Battery Life of SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 VS Sony WF-1000XM4
|Product Name||Amazon Echo Buds 2||Sony WF-1000XM4|
|Earbuds||5 hours of battery Life||Up to 8 Hours on earbuds with noise cancellation while without noise cancellation 24-hour battery life of earbuds|
|Charging Case||15 Hours of Battery Life||Up to 24 Hours on carrying case with noise cancellation while without noise cancellation 36-hour battery life of carrying case|
|Fast Charging||15 Min = 2 hours of playtime||5 min = 60 minute playtime|
Both the battery life is too good which was promised.
Sweat & WaterProof of SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 VS Sony WF-1000XM4
|Product Name||SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2||Sony WF-1000XM4|
An IPX2 rating means that you can use the TWS Earbuds in Dripping water (3 mm/min) – Limit: Device max tilt of 15° from drips
An IPX4 rating means that you can use the TWS Earbuds in heavy rain, but you cannot submerge them into water.