Sony WI-XB400 VS OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless Neckband
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless neckband? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You will have to decide what is your budget for purchasing Wireless Neckband.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless neckband for long battery & they should also have features of fast charging. (Type-C)
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation on bass in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in wireless neckband.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless neckband, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – It should be great.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Lightweight & Compforbale fit should be include in your buying list. because after some time your ear could create problem or irritation.
- Fitting of ear buds
Ratings & Price Comparison[wptb id=2062]
Features/Specification of Sony WI-XB400 VS OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition
|Features||Sony WI-XB400||OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition|
|Battery Life||15 hours of battery life||20 hours battery life|
|Fast Charging||10 Min = 60 Min of playtime||10 Min = 10 hours playtime|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||No||Yes, IP55 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of Sony WI-XB400 VS OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition
Sound Quality of Sony WI-XB400
The sound quality is creating wonders in ears due to the fitting of buds on-ear & they have crystal clear sound. No sound distortion within the range of Bluetooth. The bass is good in thumping & no bass irritation on-ear when the volume is full from the bass. The Lows, Mids & Highs are balanced They have some features with that such as:
- Feel the power of extra bass – 12-millimetre driver units for crisp clear sound
- Deep & punchy Sound to enhance everyday
- Wireless Audio with Bluetooth technology
- Flexible and lightweight cables
- Hands-free calling and voice assistant compatible
- In the box USB Type-C
Sound Quality of OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition
The Sound Quality is too good, It has crystal clear sound, & No distortion of sound within the range of 10M & The bass is too good & they have a 9.2mm dynamic driver that offers clear sound & good lows & Mids. they have some features which made these wireless earbuds too well such as:
- Bluetooth v5.0 -Up to 33ft (10m) Range
- QCC3024 chipset
- Quick Pair and Magnetic Control
- Acoustic experience
- Low Latency mode
- 9.2mm dynamic driver
Call & Mic Quality of Sony WI-XB400
The call quality creates wonder for both listener & speaker is calling due to the great fitting of the buds on-ear & the Mic reduces most of the ambient sound.
Call & Mic Quality of OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition
Under normal circumstances these are fine. The person on the other side had some problem hearing me when used in a noisy environment due to a lack of noise reduction. It is only lacking in a noisy environment but overall good neckband.
Battery Life of Sony WI-XB400 VS OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition
|Product Name||Sony WI-XB400||OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition|
|Battery Life||15 hours battery life||20 hours battery life|
|Fast Charging||10 Min = 60 Min of playtime||10 Min = 10 hours of playtime|
the battery life is too good which was promised.