TOZO NC9 Vs TOZO T12 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earbuds
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earbuds? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You will have to decide what is your budget for purchasing TWS Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds comes with a charging case & some have good battery life & some have a low battery Life. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds for long battery & they should also have features of fast charging. (Type-C)
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation on bass in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in TWS Earbuds.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Mono Mode – For Single Earbuds
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – It should be great.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Lightweight & Compforbale fit should be include in your buying list. because after some time your ear could create problem or irritation.
Ratings & Price Comparison[wptb id=6354]
Features/Specification of TOZO NC9 VS TOZO T12 Comparison
|Features||TOZO NC9||TOZO T12|
|Battery Life||8 Hours of Playback on earbuds||6 Hours of Playback on earbuds|
|Charging Case||24 Hours charging case||28 Hours charging case|
|Fast Charging||2 hours charging time||1.5 hours charging time|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX6 Certified||Yes, IPX8 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of TOZO NC9 VS TOZO T12
Sound Quality of TOZO NC9
The Sound Quality is too great which was expected from TOZO, The sound is still crystal clear & No sound distortion within the range of 10M & The bass is too punchy & good for bass lovers, They have some features with that such as:
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation
- OutFacing Microphone detect external Noise & cancel it
- In Facing Microphone listen inside ear cancel to pick up internal sounds and produce anti-noise against.
- Ear Passive Noise Reduction
- Transparency Mode ( Ambient Mode) -This Mode is for conversation or listing traffic or environment noise simply it will active after one touch.
- Ergonomic Design
- Both Earbuds are IPX6 Waterproof Protection
- The 9.2 MM Drive Area is 2.04 times the Normal Drive Area.
- One-Step Pairing
- The Most Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 Technology
- Easy Touch Control
Sound Quality of TOZO T12
The sound quality is too fabulous & crystal clear sound & this is too good earbuds in this range anyone can go for it, With the good quality of sound the provided with that too good bass which is too balanced & no irritation on bass when the volume is full & they have some features with that such as which improve the quality of buds more than that:
- Bluetooth 5.0 Technology& Easy Pairing
- Touch Control&Smart LED Digital Display
- Comfortable Wearing, Premium Fidelity Stereo Sound Quality
- IPX8 waterproof
- 10mm Large Size Speaker Driver- the drive area is 2.77 times than the normal drive area.
Call & Mic Quality of TOZO NC9
The Call quality is too great which helps a lot in long call purposes & can be used for gaming purposes. The call has no distortion within the range of the Bluetooth. They have a mic with 2 mics in each bud which reduces most of the ambient sound for & Enjoy your call.
Call & Mic Quality of TOZO T12
The Call quality is too great which helps a lot in long call purposes & can be used for gaming purposes. The call has no distortion within the range of the Bluetooth. They have a mic with 2 mics in each bud which reduces most of the ambient sound.
Noise Cancellation of TOZO NC9 VS TOZO T12
|Product Name||TOZO NC9||TOZO T12|
|Active or Passive Noise cancellation||Active or Passive noise cancellation is available||Passive noise cancellation is available|
|Ambient Mode or transparency Mode||Yes||No|
Active Noise cancellation is a special feature that comes in TWS Earbuds for reducing an external voice or ambient sound or environment voice. Which cut approx 99 % of ambient sound.
It’s useful for a good listing experience or for a good Talktime.
Passive Noise Cancellation comes with the fitting of buds in-ear & Most of the buds comes with passive noise cancellation.
Ambient Mode or Transparency mode means, lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music.
as a call purpose for a long time & the fitting of the buds reduce most of the external sound. & no call distortion within the range of Bluetooth. The mic is too good in performing & the buds can be used as mono.
Battery Life of TOZO NC9 VS TOZO T12
|Product Name||TOZO NC9||TOZO T12|
|Earbuds||8 Hours of Playback on earbuds||6 hours of battery Life|
|Charging Case||24 Hours charging case||28 Hours of Battery Life|
|Fast Charging||Less than 2 hours charging time||1.5 hours charging time|