TOZO T6 VS Apple AirPods Pro Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earbuds
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earbuds? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You will have to decide what is your budget for purchasing TWS Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds comes with a charging case & some have good battery life & some have a low battery Life. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds for long battery & they should also have features of fast charging. (Type-C)
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation on bass in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in TWS Earbuds.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Mono Mode – For Single Earbuds
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – It should be great.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Lightweight & Compforbale fit should be include in your buying list. because after some time your ear could create problem or irritation.
Ratings & Price Comparison
Apple AirPods Pro
Features/Specification of TOZO T6 VS Apple AirPods Pro
|Features||TOZO T6||Apple AirPods Pro|
|Battery Life||up to 6 Hours of Playback on earbuds||Up to 4.5 Hours on earbuds|
|Charging Case||30 Hours charging case||With wireless charging case 24 hours|
|Fast Charging||2 hours charging time||5 Min = 1 hours playtime|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX8 Certified||Yes, IPX4 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of TOZO T6 VS Apple AirPods Pro
Sound Quality of TOZO T6
The sound quality is too fabulous & crystal clear sound & this is too good earbuds in this range anyone can go for it, With the good quality of sound the provided with that too good bass which is too balanced & no irritation on bass when the volume is full & they have some features with that such as which improve the quality of buds more than that:
- Smart Touch Control – Specific touch control function makes it more convenient
- BLUETOOTH 5. 0 – TOZO T6 Support HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, which greatly improve the transmission speed and providing you with a low-latency listening experience.
- One step pairing
- IPX8 waterproof – it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes.
- Charge on the go
Sound Quality of Apple AirPods Pro
The Sound quality is too well which is expected from apple & It provides extraordinary sound with the earbuds & The sound is crystal clear & No sound distortion within the range of 10M, The bass is too balanced lows & Mids are too good & No bass irritation when the bass is full. They provide some extraordinary features for sound quality such as:
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you. Press the button & switch to Transparency mode
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes the music to the shape of your ear. Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- MicroPhone Detect Voice of the outside ear or inside ear & kill automatically before your response
Call & Mic Quality of TOZO T6
The Call quality is too great & They provide Mic on each earbud for reducing ambient voice & noise reduction. Which helps a lot in call quality. You can use the earbuds for any purpose in a call for the long call on meeting or quick & short call. There is a microphone in each earbud which helps in mono mode as well.
Call & Mic Quality of Apple AirPods Pro
There’s a microphone in each AirPod, so you can make phone calls and use Siri. By default, the Microphone is set to Automatic, so that either of your AirPods can act as the microphone. If you’re using only one AirPod, that AirPod will be the microphone. You can also set the Microphone to Always Left or Always Right. These set the microphone to either the left or right AirPod. That AirPod will be the microphone even if you remove it from your ear or put it in the case.
Battery Life of TOZO T6 VS Apple AirPods Pro
|Product Name||TOZO T6||Apple AirPods Pro|
|Earbuds||6 hours of battery Life||4.5 hours of battery Life|
|Charging Case||30 Hours of Battery Life||24 Hours of Battery Life|
|Fast Charging||Less than 2 hours charging time||5 Min = 1 hour of playtime|
the battery life is too good which was promised.
Sweat & WaterProof of TOZO T6 VS Apple AirPods Pro
|Product Name||TOZO T6||Apple AirPods Pro|
An IPX8 rating means that you can use the TWS Earbuds in Dripping water 1 meter deep for 30 minutes.
An IPX4 rating means that you can use the TWS Earbuds in heavy rain, but you cannot submerge them into water.