TOZO T6 VS TOZO NC9 Comparison
Buying Guide Before Purchasing Wireless TWS Earbuds
What should be the focus on for purchasing the best wireless earbuds? here is an answer check the bullet point such as:
- What is your budget? – You will have to decide what is your budget for purchasing TWS Earbuds.
- Charging Case – All earbuds comes with a charging case & some have good battery life & some have a low battery Life. You can choose according to your convenience. The charging case works as a power bank.
- Battery Life & Fast Charging – Battery Life should be good for wireless earbuds for long battery & they should also have features of fast charging. (Type-C)
- Bass Driver – Bass Driver is mainly used for strong bass & No irritation on bass in listening time when the volume is full bass driver plays too much role in TWS Earbuds.
- Noise Cancellation, It’s Active or Passive – Active noise control (ANC), also known as noise cancellation (NC), or active noise reduction (ANR), is a method for reducing unwanted sound by the addition of a second sound specifically designed to cancel the first. & Passive Noise Cancellation comes from the fitting of earbuds in-ear.
- Ambient & TalkThru Mode – Ambient Aware lets you hear your surroundings without pausing your music, while TalkThru lets you chat with those around you without removing your headphones.
- Handfree Calling & Also Mic – In generally you will get that features in all the wireless earbuds, You just have found the better one. For hands-free calling, you can check the review of Sound quality & Call quality. For Mic, you should check which type of Mic is present in it & They should have a good Noise Reduction Technology.
- Mono Mode – For Single Earbuds
- Sweat & WaterProof – It’s given in the form of IP rating such as IPX4, IPX5 etc.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – It should be great.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Lightweight & Compforbale fit should be include in your buying list. because after some time your ear could create problem or irritation.
Ratings & Price Comparison[wptb id=111]
Features/Specification of TOZO T6 VS TOZO NC9
|Features||TOZO T6||TOZO NC9|
|Battery Life||up to 6 Hours of Playback on earbuds||8 Hours of Playback on earbuds|
|Charging Case||30 Hours charging case||24 Hours charging case|
|Fast Charging||2 hours charging time||2 hours charging time|
|Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants||Yes||Yes|
|Hands-free Stereo Calls||Yes||Yes|
|Sweat & waterproof||Yes, IPX8 Certified||Yes, IPX6 Certified|
|Support||Yes, all features work with all types of phones||Yes, all features work with all types of phones|
Review of TOZO T6 VS TOZO NC9
Sound Quality of TOZO T6
The sound quality is too fabulous & crystal clear sound & this is too good earbuds in this range anyone can go for it, With the good quality of sound the provided with that too good bass which is too balanced & no irritation on bass when the volume is full & they have some features with that such as which improve the quality of buds more than that:
- Smart Touch Control – Specific touch control function makes it more convenient
- BLUETOOTH 5. 0 – TOZO T6 Support HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, which greatly improve the transmission speed and providing you with a low-latency listening experience.
- One step pairing
- IPX8 waterproof – it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes.
- Charge on the go
Sound Quality of TOZO NC9
The Sound Quality is too great which was expected from TOZO, The sound is still crystal clear & No sound distortion within the range of 10M & The bass is too punchy & good for bass lovers, They have some features with that such as:
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation
- OutFacing Microphone detect external Noise & cancel it
- In Facing Microphone listen inside ear cancel to pick up internal sounds and produce anti-noise against.
- Ear Passive Noise Reduction
- Transparency Mode ( Ambient Mode) -This Mode is for conversation or listing traffic or environment noise simply it will active after one touch.
- Ergonomic Design
- Both Earbuds are IPX6 Waterproof Protection
- The 9.2 MM Drive Area is 2.04 times the Normal Drive Area.
- One-Step Pairing
- The Most Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 Technology
- Easy Touch Control
Call & Mic Quality of TOZO T6
The Call quality is too great & They provide Mic on each earbud for reducing ambient voice & noise reduction. Which helps a lot in call quality. You can use the earbuds for any purpose in a call for the long call on meeting or quick & short call. There is a microphone in each earbud which helps in mono mode as well.
Call & Mic Quality of TOZO NC9
The Call quality is too great which helps a lot in long call purposes & can be use for gaming purposes. The call has no distortion within the range of the Bluetooth. They have a mic with 2 mics in each bud which reduces most of the ambient sound for & Enjoy your call.
Battery Life of TOZO T6 VS TOZO NC9
|Product Name||TOZO T6||TOZO NC9|
|Earbuds||6 hours of battery Life||8 Hours of Playback on earbuds|
|Charging Case||30 Hours of Battery Life||24 Hours charging case|
|Fast Charging||Less than 2 hours charging time||Less than 2 hours charging time|
the battery life is too good which was promised.
Sweat & WaterProof of TOZO T6 VS TOZO NC9
|Product Name||TOZO T6||TOZO NC9|
An IPX8 rating means that you can use the TWS Earbuds in Dripping water 1 meter deep for 30 minutes.
IPX6 means the light has been tested to resist high-pressure water jets hitting the light from any direction.